Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Balentime's/Anniversary




So, today was Valentine's Day, which means it was also me and Kevin's two-year anniversary. The first gift of the day was an ENORMOUS card that I put on Kevin's car (huge envelope included), and I also wrote all over his car with window chalk.













So, I cooked for us instead of going to a restaurant. I made Kevin's favorite; chicken caccitore, buttered corn, and garlic bread. We exchanged before we ate.


Kevin was quite happy with his cookbook, or was he quite happy with Rachael???








I was super excited to receive roses and a new pal, G. Willikers.






And we were both excited to receive chastity rings from each other. It was cool because we didn't know we were getting them from each other.










Thus ended a great Valentine's Day and anniversary. I forgot to mention that I got chocolate, candles, and a gift certificate from Mommy dearest. C'est delicieux!!

1 comment:

Josie said...

aw, dad!