Thursday, February 28, 2008

Noah & Julian

If you've seen my Facebook page, then you've already read this & seen this video. For the rest of ya, this is a short video I put together of my cousins, Noah & Julian. They're brothers (if you can't tell, you might be blind!), not to mention ADORABLE! Noah will be 3 in May, Julian will be 1 in April, & believe me, their mommy has her hands full! That's when "Jo Jo" steps in and lets them climb all over her, hang on her neck, etc. They are 2 of the most important things in my life & I wanted to share this. I have another video about Noah to upload, as well as some videos I made with my twin cousins Maddie & Jacob, but for some reason, those videos take FOREVER to upload, so I'll do that this weekend when I have time. In the meantime, this is just a small taste of Noa-Noa and Ju-Ju's cuteness magnitude!

PS. Pie Marc (their daddy), if you're still in Venice, this might be TOO much cuteness until you get home! They can't wait to see you! I'll take care of them while you're gone. :-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't dats cute dough! (English translation: "Aren't they cute!")

Nanny Steph