Friday, June 27, 2008

My So-Called Life

You know, checking my sister's faithfully updated blog only reminds me of my own seldom-visited, seldom-updated online journal. Thanks a lot, Katie! I kid. But seriously folks, I never, ever, everrr update this baby! Maybe it's because my life really isn't all that exciting right now. School's out, I'm working everyday, and don't really have the time to make videos. However, I got a Flip video camera from my parents and a Nikon DSLR from Kevin, both for my birthday (June 7). The Flip makes it so easy to make videos, and the Nikon takes beautiful shots... usually with Kevin as my unwilling model. I'll have to buckle down, make videos, and post pictures on here. In a few hours, I'm leaving for Houston to see Stone Temple Pilots, which I'm totally JAZZED about! I'll definitely make myself post footage from the concert on here. Well, I'm off!


P.S. Katie comes home in 5 days, and we head to Florida in 8!!!! That will definitely give me the opportunity to get some priceless pics and footage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZZ says; Should be a very interesting week @ PCB!!!