Tuesday, July 08, 2008

PCB!




WE LOVE THE BEACH!!

Gee whizz, guys, Panama City Beach sure is swell! We arrived late Saturday afternoon after some slight problems... you know, the GPSes leading us down the wrong road, then telling us to turn down non-existent Joe Dugger Road. After that little hang-up, we discovered our condo, complete with a walkway over the street to get to the parking garage. It's 30 stories high, but we're only on the 3rd floor. Actually, we'd be on the 4th floor in any "normal" condo, but Tide Water likes to do the French thing and act like the 2nd floor is really the 1st floor, and the floor that would normally be the 1st floor is the ground floor. Okay, I'm confusing myself.

Anyway, the condo is super nice. Would you like to see? Well, too bad. You'll have to wait until I can find my camera cord. For now, just take my word for it.

No comments: