Thursday, July 03, 2008

(Technically) One More Day!!



Since it's Thursday night, that means there's (practically) ONE more day until we go to Florida! Katie flew in yesterday morning and she's coming with us. Also in tow will be my mom's entire side of the family, minus only one person! It's gonna be crazyyyy. Seeing my grandmother at the beach is going be interesting. She's never gone with us, so, this is the start of something new, and hopefully blog-worthy! We're going from the 5th to the 12th, then on the 14th, Katie, Kevin, and I are flying to Dayton, where Kevin and I will be staying for a week. We keep saying that we'll get tired of each other, and we probably will. I kid. So, I'm looking forward to meeting all of my sister's friends (and their babies)!

Hurry up, Saturday!!!!

No comments: