Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloweeny!

I spent my Halloween at school, then racing around town to find a costume, of course. I am a terrible procrastinator, but I wasn't really planning to dress up until that day. I finally decided on a Disco Girl costume from Party City, partly because I liked it and partly because it was one of the only costumes left, and I didn't feel like being around all those people anymore. Mom and I went to Noah and Julian's house for Halloween. They were so cute! Noah was a Pit Crew Member for Lightning McQueen (from Cars) and Julian was Superman. They went on a hay ride around the neighborhood with all the other kids and intoxicated parents. They had a margarita machine on the ride! Hope the kiddos didn't mistake that for an Icee machine...


Yours truly!



Noa-Noa!



Ju-Ju!



The 3 Muskateers!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Very Cute! I love Noah's face in that last picture!