Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home.

Kevin and I had to bid Dayton farewell yesterday, which was especially saddening because we don't know if we'll ever be back. I'm not one to cry in airports, but yesterday I had to pull a Deanna from The Bachelorette and catch the tears before they even came out of my eyes.



Our flights back went just fine. In Atlanta, we had more than a 3 hour layover, so that was pretty boring. All I did was people-watch while Kevin napped. We got back to Lafayette at 9, and our moms were there to sweep us up and bring us home. Today, I'm at work, feeling sad because I'm not in Dayton with my sissy. So, to cheer myself up, I made a video featuring one of Kevin's family's dogs, Dino. The video was inspired by Joe, Melissa, and Sam's blog (see side link) which features an ADORABLE video of their dog, Charlie. Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute!!! Can't wait for the one about Buddy!